
Join Ana and Cory as they answer your pressing nail care questions live on Instagram! Read more articles at www.NailCareHQ.com ~~~Topic Shortcuts~~~ Why Don’t You Want To Take A Shower If There’s A Pokemon Around? (2:25) How Did You Get Interested In Nails? (4:20) How Do You Clean The Simply Crystal™ Glass File? (5:35) Have You Ever Let Ana Paint Your Nails? (5:55) Do You Have Any Recommendations For Dry Hair? (6:55) How Can I Keep My Nails From Breaking? (7:50) What’s Your Simply Pure™ Fragrance? (8:50) Does Your Simply Pure™ Nail Oil Work With Eczema On The Skin Around Nails? (9:15) How Did You Know The Oils Would Help With Nail Health? (11:30) Is It Ok To Paint Nails While Pregnant? (13:30) Does Cory Use The Nail Oil? (14:40) I Have Skin That Grows Under My Nails, Which Makes It Difficult To Do The Fab 5 Wrap, Do You Have Any Recommendations? (15:15) Its Been 3 Months Since I’ve Removed Acrylics And My Nails Are Still Weak, What Should I Do? (17:40) Does The Overnight Hydration Leave Your Hands Slippery In The Morning? (19:35) What Ice Cream Do You Like? (20:30) Which Brand Is Your Favorite Base Coat? (22:30) How Do You Deal With Hangnails? (23:50) Should You Apply Nail/Cuticle Oil When Pushing The Cuticle Off Your Nail Plate? (25:00) How Do I Get My Nails To Grow Longer? (25:35) How Do You Get On The Bliss Kiss Email List? (27:25) Is The Simply Pure™ Oil Good For Scrapes and Small Cuts (Or Tattoos)? (28:25) Why Does The Nail Grow Weird After Its Been Damaged? (29:30) What’s Unique About The Simply Pure™ Oil? (33:55) Do You Have An Opinion On Nail Hardeners? (35:50)(44:30) What Is Your Favorite Nail Shape? (38:30) Does The Summer Scented Simply Sealed™ Lotion Stick Have The Same Ingredients As An Unscented Lotion Stick? (38:55) Cory, Did You Every Think You’d Host A Nail Care Themed Live Chat? (43:30) Cory, How Do You Come Up With Your “Dadurday” Jokes? (48:14) I Have A Job That Takes A Toll On My Nails, Do You Have Any Recommendations? (49:30) Should You Clean Your Nails Before Applying A Base Coat? (51:40) I Have Cold Hands, And Struggle To Have Healthy Nails. Is This Related? (54:09) Can You Do The Overnight Hydration Without A Lotion Or Balm? (56:00) Can You Do The Overnight Hydration With Polish On? (57:20)
Ask Ana: Instagram Live Chat With Special Guest Cory! 6/13/17 - YouTube |
| 5 Likes | 5 Dislikes |
| 82 views views | 1,427 followers |
| Film & Animation | Upload TimePublished on 8 Aug 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét